happy saturday, everyone! time to party!
every week, you are invited to join us in linking up some of your most favorite pins or whatever it is that you’ve been up to lately! week after week, people are linking up so many fantastic things, and week after week, i am inspired, encouraged and motivated by all of the new material being shared here. recipes…tips…parenting posts…faith-building stories…crafts…you name it; it’s all here for you to check out! thank you in advance for linking up with us! (yes, this is the same as last week, but you know what, that statement says it all for me!)
i added this to my christmas cookie board
if you’d like to link-up with us, simply follow the party rules and link away!
1. follow the co-hosts on pinterest (links below)
2. pin our “pin-it party” picture. (this one)
3. add as many of your great pins as you want! remember to get your pins from pinterest & not from your blog page. it will make us easier to re-pin a pin instead of a post.
4. hop around and re-pin other pins from this page- lets share each others great ideas and make all of our lives run just a little bit smoother.
5. adding your link gives us permission to use an image from the pin (or post connected to the pin) to feature on next week’s pin-it party. because of this we ask that you only link up images from your own site, and images that you have taken, created or have legal rights to.
thanks!!!! REMEMBER: when it asks for your NAME, you can put your PIN NAME or your BLOG NAME. it will be how we determine what your pin is about when we all read it.