hello! sorry to have been m.i.a. from the ‘pin-it’ parties lately! life gets away from me! you ever feel that way too?
anyway, so happy that you’ve stopped by to check out some really great pins (below). feel free to link your’s up as well!
apple cinnamon bread brought to us by ‘love, pasta, and a toolbelt. i can already see a good fall meal lining up…our autumn chicken chili followed by a warm slice of this bread and a scoop of a rich, vanilla ice cream drizzled over with pdub’s caramel sauce…yep! that’s a winning combo in my opinion!
here are the super simple party rules…happy pinning!
1. follow all the co-hosts on pinterest
2. pin our “pin-it party” picture. (this one)
3. add as many of your great pins as you want! we can’t wait to see them! remember to get your pins from pinterest & not from your blog page. it will make us easier to re-pin a pin instead of a post.
4. hop around and re-pin other pins from this page- lets share each others great ideas and make all of our lives run just a little bit smoother.
5. adding your link gives us permission to use an image from the pin (or post connected to the pin) to feature on next week’s pin-it party. because of this we ask that you only link up images from your own site, and images that you have taken, created or have legal rights to.
thanks!!!! REMEMBER: when it asks for your NAME, you can put your PIN NAME or your BLOG NAME. it will be how we determine what your pin is about when we all read it.
without delaying it any longer…here you go!
please remember to follow these co-hosts & see their helpful pins!